RFID (Radio Frequency Identifcation) is a data collection technology that can be implemented in a variety of industries to solve different business problems. inLogic focuses on providing RFID solutions specifically for tracking fixed assets (both capital and non-capital).
Our RFID solutions are focused on solving business problems in industries like Education, Government, Defense, Research Labs, IT Assets, Data Centers, Financial Services, and Manufacturing. Our solutions include all of the necessary software, services, and hardware to implement a turnkey system.
We provide turnkey RFID solutions that include:
- Software (RFTrack)
- Professional Services
- Dedicated Onboarding Project Manager
- Assessment/Consulting/Site Surveys
- Customization (when necessary)
- RFID Readers (handheld & fixed)
- RFID Tags (Passive & Active)
inLogic's RFID asset tracking solution can be used for the following applications:
- Automate fixed asset physical inventory
- Locate missing asssets
- Track movement of assets in real-time
- View real-time asset visibility in server cabinets, IT storage rooms, etc.
HOW DOES RFID ASSET TRACKING WORK?
The following components are required to implement an RFID solution:
- Readers (interrogators)
- Tags (transponders)
Education Asset Tracking Features
LEARN MORE SCHEDULE A DEMO